Aight everybody, there are just too many Black Friday deals going down today, so stick around as we will continually update this post as we go. In the mean time, this should be a decent place to get started:
- Alienware - "ultimate holiday" blowout, save hundies.
- Amazon - $170 PSP. $40 Live + Live Vision bundle.
- Apple - sale on loads of gear, $101 off MacBook, save cash on iPods, you name it!
- Best Buy (online) - 7 hour special, including $250 laptop and $1000 42-inch Philips plasma. Oh, there's that other Thanksgiving Sale.
- Buy.com - SRX200 for $60, Logitech wireless desktop for $30, Creative Zen:M for $200.
- Circuit City - Thanksgiving blowout, tons o' stuff, Panasonic 42-inch Plasma HDTV for $1,200.
- CompUSA (PDF flier) - snag a cellphone, get $200 select gear (including an Xbox 360 Core), etc.
- Dell - seriously affordable small business desktops, free shipping.
- J&R - smashing BF sale, tons of deep discounts
- Lenovo - up to $300 off Thinkpads, X41 for a $1,000.
- Micro Center - sweet deals on LCD TVs
- OfficeMax (PDF flier) - lots o' cheap peripherals!
Overstock - 12% off coupon, which makes the Xbox 360 Premium about $350.
- Staples.com - $130 19-inch monitor, $15 1GB SD card, etc.
- Target - $1,000 Olevia 42-inch HDTV
- TigerDirect - some very decent deals, including a $650 37-inch LCD TV.
- Wal-Mart (PDF flier) - lots of crappy low end gear and not-so-good deals on HDTVs. Sorry, their online deals are a no go -- site's down right now.
- Woot - $160 Archos Gmini 402 20GB