[Thanks, Eric "Fumanku" Ku]
Everything's so... clean! What's wrong with these people?
Nothing to see here, move along.
More intense cleanliness.
Shortly after this picture was taken, zero riots broke out, followed by a complete absence of drive-by shootings.
More rabid Nintendo fans, holding in the emotion. Don't worry, we're sure they'll all break their fair share of Wiimote straps.
The end of the line. We're pretty sure that sign says "Sold out," but it could very well say something like "Sucker! All these Wiis and you couldn't get your lazy-azz out of bed in time to hook one up?" It could really go either way.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19