The good: Renders Ajaxy pages pretty well for the most part; fast as all get out; super easy to use; clicking with Wiimote is easier than we thought.
The bad: No "throbber," although there is a slightly delayed progress bar; most buttons don't do anything; scrolling with cursor position and B-button a little weird; no options; cursor got lost on us a couple times.
The ugly: Big black border around the browsing area that does nothing; no instant address bar access (you have to go all the way home); still no keyboard or mouse support.
Check out the fat image gallery!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19