Looks like a grinch stole Christmas
out of the hands of charity
and the auction is over -- so we're gonna redo this the old fashioned way. We're putting that PS3 back up for auction here
on Engadget; place your bids in comments for a Christmas day PS3, and we'll even throw in an extra gadget for the winner. Once again, big thanks to our old pals at BoxWave
for supplying the unit. Here's what you need to know.
- Place your bids in the comments of this post; bids should be placed in US dollars. We'll contact the winner by email.
- Real bids only people, this is for charity!
- Auction is over at 11:59PM EST / 8:59PM PST Tuesday, the 26th.
- Payment will go directly to Save Darfur, and will be expected to be made within one day of the auction's close. We will confirm with the charity that the payment has been made.
- We will ship internationally, but you have to pay customs.
- For the US we'll ship free overnight.
This unit is not 100% deductible -- it is only deductible less the $500 cost of the unit. So if the PS3 sells for $2,000, you get to deduct $1,500. Still, not bad! Plus 100% of the proceeds still go to Save Darfur
, so, what do you say? Let the bidding begin!
P.S. -To those who bid but don't win -- don't let that stop you from donating to the charity of your choice this holiday season.Aight everybody, bid in the comments!