Well, we've covered XP and Vista from a software and features angle
, and we've helped plot out your upgrade decisions from a hardware standpoint
, but now we're turning the upgrade guide over to you: the early adopter. You're already running Vista Ultimate (hell, you've been running the RTM since the day it leaked
, er...) and you've gotten acclimated to the ins and outs. So we want to know, will it blend? In other words:
- Does all your software work like before?
- Does all your hardware still function perfectly?
- Is it integrating with your network alright?
- Did it put up a fuss joining your domain?
- What kinds of bugs are you seeing?
Let us know how Vista's doing for you; let your fellow Engadget readers gain from your wisdom, be the first on the internets to gripe about early Vista release problems, let it all out.
P.S. -Mac nerds, please stay out of this one -- the Windows nerds have a mission to complete.
See also: Windows Vista upgrade guide - part 1: software
, Windows Vista upgrade guide - part 2: hardware