- Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX + Copy of Lego Star Wars II + Xbox 360 for Windows Controller
- SanDisk Sansa e280R
- Netgear WGR101 Wireless Travel Router
- Samsung A920 (Sprint)
- v-moda bass-freq headphones
Here's what you have to do to win:
Make a post in the comments below with links to your favorite Engadget posts from each of the past three years (i.e. post your fave link from 2004, your fave from 2005, and your fave from 2006). Make sure you have one post from each year, as well as why it's your favorite post of that year, otherwise we have to disqualify your entry. It's a little tougher if you haven't been reading the site since 2004, but you gotta give something back to the old school, right? We'll pick five winners at random from among all qualifying entries.
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) You may enter our other Birthday contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- You can only win once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, March 4th.