"... you have a look at the economic and financial situation in each and every territory. That's where the differences start to vary massively. ... If you take what's considered to be the most expensive and the least expensive – consider the US with its massive land and cheap people."
We think we're gonna give Ray a pass here. If you read his whole interview, in context he seems to be talking about costs -- like tarriffs, fees, VAT, and the like -- associated with getting a console into a person's hands. But either way, people are people, and it's no surprise that when you start thinking of human beings as numbers or business units you start saying stupid things like the US is filled with "cheap people".
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25