It's been said that yapping on your phone from behind the wheel is a recipe for disaster -- not to mention illegal in an ever-growing list of locales -- so why not let us hook you up with something just a little safer? Sprint has graciously provided us with five Motorola T305 car kits, offering up Bluetooth 2.0 support, noise reduction, and up to 14 hours of talk time in a convenient little pod that can be clipped to your sun visor. These puppies are an $89.95 value, and remember, we've got five to give away -- so have a crack at it!
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and don't submit more than once, ok?
- You may enter our other EngMob relaunch contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- The prize is open to US entrants only. Hey, it's a US phone, you couldn't do anything with it anyway.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EDT on Monday, June 4th.
- We'll be shipping all the phones to winners once all the relaunch giveaway contests are over. (Yeah, we know it bites to have to wait, but dems the breaks!)