We're giving folks one more opportunity to win Sprint's double-sided wonder, the UpStage from Samsung. Music is the focus here with an entire side dedicated to a rather normal-looking (by DMP standards) music player, while the other gets a decidedly phone-centric focus. Amazingly, it all gets packed into a packaging measuring 9 millimeters thick (and change) and includes stereo Bluetooth and microSD expansion. Last chance at winning this puppy, so bring it on!
A few rules (yeah, there are always rules):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and don't submit more than once, ok?
- You may enter our other EngMob relaunch contests, but you can't win more than once; if you happen to win more than once (which is pretty unlikely, but still) we'll ask you to choose just one of your prizes.
- The prize is open to US entrants only. Hey, it's a US phone, you couldn't do anything with it anyway.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm EDT on Thursday, June 7th.
- We'll be shipping all the phones to winners once all the relaunch giveaway contests are over. (Yeah, we know it bites to have to wait, but dems the breaks!)