FiOS TV 2.0 as the Interactive Media Guide (IMG), Verizon will reportedly be dishing out a "maintenance release" at the end of this year to whichever you decide to call it. According to John Czwartacki, users can look forward to seeing a number of enhancements to the IMG come Q4, several of which include:
- Scaled video while you are in the menus finding the next show or movie to watch.
- Better program information with richer descriptions.
- New reminder system, for future TV shows or PPV events.
- Efficient way to flip through your favorite channels while hiding others.
- Better management of your DVR settings and schedule.
- Expanded help topics, and more video tutorials.