Apple-Vodafone rumors have been swirling for months, an unnamed "source" has apparently found that the two firms are now breaking down the minute details that are holding back a (potentially) forthcoming launch. Most importantly, it seems that Vodafone doesn't want to "give up as much control" as did AT&T here in the States, and below is a brief list of reported "iPhone enhancements [that] carriers are looking for:"
- Vodafone wants the YouTube application to "work much more like the Internet version."
- Improvements to Outlook and Exchange support
- Improved security and firewalls
- Tweaks to Apple's WEP and WPA security key requirements
- Web browser improvements, namely, the ability to simply "cut and paste"