[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]
Key Points quoted from DBSTalk.com:
- Content can be watched and trickplayed while downloading. But just like a live recording, you can't exceed the end of "recorded/downloaded" content
- Content that "costs" will be denoted with a $. These are PPV's and follow the same rules as broadcast PPVs. You will only be charged when you VIEW the conent, not when you download it.
- Some content is only available if you subscribe to the corresponding normal channel (such as Starz)
- Download speeds are dependent on your ISP, home network, router, etc.
- Some content has expiration dates
- Some content will be PUSHED via SAT to the systems. This content will be stored in the reserved area of the drive, and will not use your normal recording space.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 4
- Type High def DVR
- HD recording capacity 50 hours
- SD recording capacity 200 hours
- Number of digital tuners 2
- Number of analog tuners 2
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (1 outputs), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Service type Satellite