"OK, it's a torrent world now, as big media doesn't seem to get the fact that I want to watch what I want, when I want, how I want. So I'm looking for an easy, efficient NAS type device that will handle my torrents. It must:
- Work well with my Mac
- Allow me access when I am on the road (away from home) to add new torrents, see status, etc.
- Work with my Airport Extreme with a HD attached.
- Play nice with my Apple TV (how I watch most files I dl). Can also be used with a 360 if the ATV is a make or break.
- Expandable via drive bays or USB 2.0.
- Not be a power pig.
- Price is not really a major object, but of course good value is preferred.
- Must be quick and easy to add and delete torrents, as I don't have a lot of time to muck around.
What do you or the other readers suggest?"
Would you like fries with that Tony? But seriously, anybody got any pearls of wisdom and / or reality checks for Mr. Optimistic? He might just have to get crafty on his own with a little bit of Automator or perhaps the BitTorrent SDK itself, but perhaps we can get him halfway there. Oh, and it goes without saying that Tony's just looking to download the latest and greatest media released under a CC license for his free consumption, yes?