WiiGuy: The Wii rocks, Nintendo can't produce enough!
H8r: They're artificially limiting supply to drive up demand
WiiGuy: No they're not
H8r: You're a fanboi
WiiGuy: No you are!
Last month, Reg himself lamented, "A shortage benefits no one, we're disappointed. This was all about how we didn't accurately estimate demand." Indeed, Reggie. According to analysts, Nintendo is leaving about $1.3 billion on the table during this holiday season alone. A figure which doesn't include additional losses from game sales. Of course, this comes as a delight to Microsoft and Sony who are there to pick up the slack.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19