Yeah, we've got three Phosphor watches to giveaway this week -- one per day until tomorrow (that'd be Friday, which breaks down to two leather bands, one poly). No longer do you need to be an executive at E Ink Corp to get an electrophoretic display in your classy analog timepiece -- you just need to enter our contests (or pony up $250 of your own cash to guarantee it). Sexy hands-on shots below (which, ironically, do not really depict the watch on or even near our unworthy hands).
Oh, and don't forget the rules. (Yeah, there are always rules.)
- Leave a comment below. How about you tell us what your current timepiece is? There's no wrong answer.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) But you CAN try your luck at the other two watches, just know that you can't win twice.
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner per giveaway (as if that wasn't obvious). Each will receive a Phosphor watch ($250 US).
- Entries can be submitted until Thursday, December 27th, 11:59PM EDT. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.
Gallery | 10 Photos
Phosphor E Ink watch