Hey, it's Christmas, so how do you like the sound of two round trip tickets to anywhere JetBlue flies? Not good enough? Ok, what if we threw in a pair of noise canceling headphones, as well? Will that pass muster? Excellent. Check out the rules below -- we can't guarantee you'll get a BetaBlue flight with limited net access, but don't say we never gave you anything!
- Leave a comment below. Tell us where you want to go! Map here and also after the break.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. That winner will get two round trip vouchers on JetBlue anywhere the airline flies, and a pair of noise canceling headphones; tickets valued at up to $575 each, headphones at $100.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, January 1st, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here, with additional JetBlue regulations after the break.
JetBlue legal stuff
Redemption of Travel Certificates is subject to the following terms and conditions: Redeemed travel is subject to availability and seats may not be available on all flights. Travel may be capacity controlled and space is limited. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply, which may include a Saturday night stay, all of which are subject to change at the sole discretion of JetBlue Airways. Schedules are subject to change without notice. JetBlue is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. Passengers are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary documentation, travel authorizations, and travel insurance, if any. JetBlue reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without the proper documentation. Passengers are solely responsible for any applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, and all insurance, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of Travel Certificates, including without limitation all meals, air and ground transportation, personal incidentals, and gratuities. Travel Certificates are transferable prior to ticketing but are not redeemable for cash, and may not be sold, bartered, traded, or otherwise exchanged for value, including but not limited to in transactions on eBay or other online auction websites. Redemption of Travel Certificates at any of JetBlue's airport ticket counters is not allowed. Loss of Travel Certificate authorization number and/or PIN cannot be replaced. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points and may not be used toward the purchase of a JetBlue Getaways Vacation Package or a JetBlue Cruise. TrueBlue is JetBlue's flight gratitude program. Passengers using Travel Certificates are subject and entitled to all provisions of the JetBlue's Contract of Carriage, except denied boarding compensation and the Passenger Bill of Rights. The JetBlue's Contract of Carriage is posted on the Sponsor's website at http://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue_coc.pdf. Use of Travel Certificates is subject to additional terms and conditions, and other restrictions may apply.