The second bit will be a lot more interesting for the designers in the crowd. I'll be one of the judges of the Greener Gadgets design competition at the conference, which will award the best green electronics design concepts with $4,500 in cash prizes. The deadline for that is Sunday, January 27th, and no, you can't enter through Engadget, so be sure to check out the full rules and guidelines over at Core 77.
The rules on winning tickets (yeah, there are always rules):
- Leave a comment below. Let us know that you'll be able to make it, otherwise we might give the ticket to someone else!
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) In other words, be careful when commenting and if you submit more than once, only activate one comment, ok?
- ONLY enter if you can make it to the conference. It's all day February 1st in New York.
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule, be mad at our lawyers or US contest laws if you have to be mad at something.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five winners will be selected to receive a ticket ($350 value).
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, January 27th, 11:59PM ET. After that we're all done. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.