Look, if you're going to sit around the house watching HDTV and playing Xbox 360, you might consider taking yourself a damn shower every once in a while and get out the musky smell; -- and that's where Old Spice fits in. They're hooking up one lucky Engadget reader with a 32-inch 720p HDTV, Xbox 360 (and some MadCatz peripherals), and a year supply of the scented stuff, so hit up the rules and best of luck cleaning up your act.
- Leave a comment below. You know the drill!
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. That winner will get a Dynex 32-inch LCD HDTV ($600), Xbox 360 ($350), Mad Catz Xbox Racing Wheel ($100), Mad Catz Xbox Arcade Stick ($50), and a one year supply Old Spice products ($180), total value of $1,280.
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, February 24th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.
More on that Dynex HDTV, just because we know you're into this stuff:
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- 1,500:1 contrast, 450cd/m2 brightness
- Inputs: (2) HDMI , (2) component, (1) S-Video, (2) composite, (1) VGAAbout 4-inches thick