It's taken a few months for our post-CES Crapgadget hangover
to fade, but we're back, and we're falling off the wagon with gusto -- or at least fear, because this evil angel-baby phone is creeping us out. Check 'em all out in the links below, but don't linger too long before casting your vote for the crappiest -- this stuff's been known to take an eye out.
Crapgadget Crapdown, Demon Angel edition
|Angel baby phone||5318 (44.1%)|
|Crystal ball USB hub||367 (3.0%)|
|Mini sucker web cam||3669 (30.4%)|
|USB card reader with clock and thermometer||331 (2.7%)|
|Vacuum cleaner mouse||1344 (11.1%)|
|Marble egg MP3 player||1027 (8.5%)|
- USB card reader with clock and thermometer: Nothing hides a card reader like a crappy digital clock! Read
- Crystal ball USB hub: How are you supposed to see into the future when Nemo's in the way? Read
- Marble egg MP3 player: 1000 songs, awkwardly bulging from your pocket. Read
- Mini sucker web cam: Nothing ever happens in that part of the screen anyway. Read
- Angel baby phone: Someone sat down and decided this was worth making. That might be scarier. Read
- Vacuum cleaner mouse: Cleanest mousepads in town, guv'nor!