Hey, if Bill can give away tens of billions of dollars, the least we can do to celebrate his last day
is to give away some Microsoft-powered stuff, right? Next up: the full, non-upgrade Office Ultimate 2007 suite.
- Leave a comment below. Tell us about your favorite Microsoft-powered product. Or your favorite Apple product, too, since Bill totally bailed those guys out back in '97.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. That winner will get the full, non-upgrade Office Ultimate 2007 suite. Approximate value is $350.
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, June 29th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.