"I'm in the same boat as so many others: I have a PlayStation 3 and would like a universal remote. I know I can get a Bluetooth remote to just handle the PS3, so I guess that's an option, but I would love to find one with Bluetooth and IR / RF to control multiple components. What's my best option here?"
We'd also like to ask if anyone has any experience with the IR2BT Infrared-to-Bluetooth converter, though a sufficiently equipped BT / IR / RF remote would obviously be ideal. Let it rip, PS3 owners!
Got a burning question that you'd love to toss out for Engadget HD (or its readers) to take a look at? Tired of Google's blank stares when you ask for real-world experiences? Hit us up at ask at engadgethd dawt com and keep an eye on this space -- your inquiry could be next.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25