You're probably sitting at home right now wondering why you decided to blow all that money on SanDisk stock, having heard the company just suffered a $1.86 billion loss. Well, cheer up, investors -- Engadget's here for you. Instead of wallowing in the muck and mire of this economic downturn, we've decided to spread some love... by giving things away. We'll be shooting off a new item every day (except for weekends) to lucky readers until we run out of stuff / companies stop sending things. Today we're handing out a SlingCatcher, so read the rules below and help turn this ship around!
Special thanks to Sling for the unit!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share a tale of heart wrenching economic strife, that's good too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one Slingcatcher. Approximate value is $299.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, February 3rd, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.