Remember when we told you that Cinedigm, Turner Sports and the NBA would be broadcasting TNT's coverage of NBA All-Star Saturday Night in 3D? Remember just how bad you wanted to go? We've excellent news -- for those still scrambling to firm up their Valentine's Day plans, we've got 25 pairs of tickets to this here showing in live 3D HD, and we're giving every last set to you readers. 80 digitally equipped theaters in 35 states will be showing the event (and giving away freebies!), which kicks off at 8:00PM ET on February 14th. Enter your ZIP code here for a list of cinemas in your area, and if one's nearby, feel free to drop a comment below to consider yourself entered. Your honey / manly man will love you for it.
Special thanks to Cinedigm for the tickets!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, though we'd prefer to hear who you think will win this year's Slam Dunk contest.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 48 continental US States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. 25 winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Live 3D HD showing of the 2009 NBA All-Star Weekend in cinemas. Approximate value is $18 to $22 per ticket.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, February 10th, 11:59AM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.