The bad news just keeps piling up over in world economy land, including the recent news that Sega and Nokia are axing about 500 jobs each, while NVIDIA posted a dreadful fourth-quarter with a $147.7 million dollar-loss. Well, we here at Engadget are committed to trying to counter-attack a little bit of that malaise by handing out a new gadget every day (except for weekends) to lucky readers until we run out of stuff / companies stop sending things. Today we've got a 16GB Sandisk microSDHC to offer up. Read the rules below (no skimming -- we're omniscient and can tell when you've skimmed) and get commenting!
Special thanks to Sandisk for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one Sandisk 16GB microSDHC. Approximate value is $99.99.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, February 11th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.