Okay, this one's a little late today -- but better late then never. Right? Right? Right. Anyhow, we know that you're being crushed under the seemingly endless weight of economic despair and financial strife, and we want to help. That's why Engadget is giving away one thing every day until we run out of stuff and / or companies stop giving us products to hand out. It's our little way of putting the recess back in recession! Today you'll be playing for a Roku Netflix Player, so read the full rules below, and start commenting!
Special thanks to Roku for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one Roku Netflix Player. Approximate value is $99.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, February 17th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.