This whole global economic crisis, and its resulting massive loss of jobs got us thinking. We here at Engadget didn't want to stand helplessly by, announcing every new round of misery without giving anything back -- so we decided to take the opportunity to spread a little positivity. We'll be handing out a new gadget every day (except for weekends) to lucky readers until we run out of stuff or companies stop sending things. Today, we are giving away 5 pairs (yes, five!) of registration codes to attend the Google I/O Developer Conference on May 27th and 28th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA. (Of course, this means you and your guest should either live in the San Francisco area or be able to get there easily!) Good luck.
Huge thanks to Google for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive two (2) registration codes to the Google I/O Developer Conference. Five winners will be chosen randomly.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within one day of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, May, 11th, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.