If you're not down with waiting for Toshiba's internet-connected range of HDTVs -- which, by the way, should be out before the dawn of 2010 -- here's a bit of excellent news: the REGZA ZV650 and SV670 series are now shipping. Both of the sets were initially announced
way back at CES, and the latter of the two is Tosh's first-ever LED-backlit HDTV. Said set also packs local dimming, ClearScan 240 dejudder technology, PixelPure 5G 14-bit video processing and that questionably useful
Resolution+ system. There's also a USB socket, four HDMI connectors, IR pass-through, a PC input and REGZA-LINK (HDMI-CEC). As for the other guys (yeah, there's more), head on past the break and take notes on the ones relevant to your interests.
The SV670 is available in 46-inch and 55-inch screen sizes (measured diagonally at 46 inches and 54.6 inches respectively).Pricing and Availability:REGZA XV648 Cinema Series LCD TV Series
Toshiba ships REGZA ZV650 and SV670 HDTVs
REGZA ZV650 LCD TV Series
- 40XV648U (available August 2009, MSRP $1,099.99)
- 46XV648U (available August 2009, MSRP $1,499.99)
- 52XV648U (available August 2009, MSRP $1,999.99)
REGZA SV670 Cinema Series LED TV Series
- 42ZV650U (available June 2009, MSRP $1,299.99)
- 47ZV650U (available June 2009, MSRP $1,699.99)
- 55ZV650U (available June 2009, MSRP $2,399.99)
For full product details and more information on the SV670, ZV650 and XV648 as well as other REGZA products, please visit http://www.REGZA.com.
- 46SV670U (available June 2009, MSRP $2,299.99)
- 55SV670U (available June 2009, MSRP $2,999.99)