So now that you've got all the details on Windows 7 pricing, you ready to try and nab a guaranteed pre-order sport? Microsoft's hooked us up with 100 special pre-order codes for Windows 7, which are good for a 48-hour period starting tomorrow, June 26th, 2009. These codes (only available to U.S. residents) will guarantee you a pre-order of Windows 7 at the discounted prices of $49.99 for Home Premium and $99.99 for Professional, even if it sells out -- and it might, as it's a limited run! Each code is good for three purchases, so if you win, you'll also be able to share the ability to pre-order via the MS Store with two friends -- or just go crazy with power and credit card numbers all by yourself.
We're choosing the 100 winners at 5:00PM EST today, so get to work! Read the rules below (no skimming -- we're omniscient and can tell when you've skimmed) and get commenting! Hooray for discounted stuff!
Big thanks to Microsoft for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) pre-order code for Microsoft Windows 7.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond by 10:00 PM EST on June 25th. If you don't respond by 10:00 PM, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Thursday, June, 25th, at 5:00PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.