As for software, the first game will have a "theme of relaxation, which is completely opposite from traditional ones, to enrich the users' lives," but he casually mentioned the idea of "measuring how horrified a player is in a horror title" as an example of the application of the thing.
One other interesting point: Iwata explained why Professor Layton's European box art is so ugly: it was designed to look more like a Brain Age title in an effort to appeal to new, Brain Age-only gamers. Whatever Nintendo did, it worked!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19