Well you've asked -- and we're answering. The Engadget Show
gets underway this coming Sunday, September 13th, in New York City, and we want you to be a part of it! The show -- which will be a mix of one-on-one interviews, roundtable discussions, short video segments, and live music -- will take place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design
. The Show will be filmed live once a month -- but if you can't make it, don't worry. We'll be bringing the full video back home to Engadget (as well as the iTunes Store, Zune Marketplace, etc.) for your viewing pleasure. The full show should be online just a few days after we tape!
The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Aves
. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are the facts you need to know
about the show:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- Our first guest will be announced tomorrow -- we're pretty excited about it, and think you guys will be as well
- Bit Shifter (one of our favorite chiptune artists) will be playing live at the first show!
- The total show length will be around an hour
Here is what you need to know
if you want to be part of the audience
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 13th, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- if you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
If you're a member of the media
who wishes to attend, please contact us at
: email@example.com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions
can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.