The show -- which will be a mix of one-on-one interviews, roundtable discussions, short video segments, and live music -- will take place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design. The Show will be filmed live once a month -- but if you can't make it, don't worry. We'll be bringing the full video back home to Engadget (and as a free download in the iTunes Store, Zune Marketplace, etc.) for your viewing pleasure. The full show should be online just a few days after we tape!
The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Aves. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are the facts you need to know about the show:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- Bit Shifter (one of our favorite chiptune artists) will be playing live at the first show!
- The total show length will be around an hour
Here is what you need to know if you want to be part of the audience:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 13th, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- if you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people -- if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
If you're a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: email@example.com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.