The show will take place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design. The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Ave. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are some facts about the show:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- Bit Shifter (one of our favorite chiptune artists) will be playing live at the first show!
- The total show length will be around an hour
Here is what you need to know if you're coming today to be part of the audience:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM today, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- just pick up a ticket and then return in a couple hours for the taping. If you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people -- if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM -- no one will be seated after 4:50PM
- Hold on to your ticket stubs -- we have a very good reason which you'll find out about at the taping!
- If you're going to tweet about the show (you know you want to), feel free to include #engadgetshow