- There will be a WiFi-enabled Tour (the phone we know as the Essex) along with other WiFi BlackBerrys in the future.
- Sprint's 2010 HTC lineup is said to be "robust" with a number of additional Android-powered models in the pipe.
- WiMAX phones are apparently on track for 2010, which would put them head-to-head with MetroPCS' goal of a Samsung handset for its new LTE network next year.
- Windows Mobile 7 phones are "planned for 2010" but the ball is in Microsoft's court to deliver on the software.
- He mentions that upgrades to Android 1.6 and 2.0 (presumably for the Hero and Moment, both of which are currently running 1.5) would likely not be over-the-air due to their size -- this sounds bogus considering that T-Mobile has had no problem going from 1.0 all the way up to 1.6 on the G1, but we'll need to see how this shakes out.
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in]