Besides enabling the in-app Traffic Live purchase, the new update also offers an additional extended destination search. This new function helps to find a destination even if the exact address is unknown. The destination pinpoint in the map view can now be moved and placed at any point on the map to navigate there. In addition, the app can now also be launched in landscape mode.
Feature integration of Traffic Live is seamless and the functionality is simple to use. Traffic information is automatically included when calculating a route.
- Users receive immediate on-screen alerts via iconic warnings indicating accidents, construction and other incidents that can cause congestion along the current route.
- Provides detailed information regarding the severity of the incident and the speed of traffic flow.
- Based on the real-time traffic warnings and the excellent mapping functionality the user can determine an efficient, alternative route or stay on the course.
- The software automatically adjusts estimated time of arrival.
The feature also uses an intelligent fusion of information from traffic cameras, road sensors and conventional traffic messages coming through ClearChannel's Total Traffic Network.
NAVIGON Traffic Live is available as an In App Purchase for $24.99. Users can add the service directly within the MobileNavigator app. For the next four weeks, it will be available for an introductory price of $19.99. After the one-time purchase, users have the service available with no month-to-month service fees[i].
 When using NAVIGON Traffic Live without a data package for the iPhone, additional costs for the data transfer can occur
- Key specs
- Reviews • 41
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19