The Engadget Show is happening again, humans! Next Sunday, November 22nd, we'll be bringing that live magic back to the stage as we sit down with Drew Bamford (you can read a bit about him here), director of HTC's Innovation Center (the place where things like the Sense UI are born). We'll also be joined by Joystiq's Editor-in-chief Chris Grant for a special roundtable discussion focused on gaming. As a bonus, we've got giveaways for everyone in the audience, plus one of the lucky attendees will walk away with that Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 bundle we just got our hands on!
The show takes place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design. As you may already know, we film live in front of an audience once a month -- but if you can't make it, don't worry. We're bringing the video back home to Engadget (and as a free download here, in the iTunes Store, or the Zune Marketplace) for your viewing pleasure.
The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Aves. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are the facts you need to know about the show:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- The total show length will be around an hour
Here is what you need to know if you want to be part of the audience:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 22nd, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- if you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- You'll need to hold onto your ticket stub to be eligible for the giveaways
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people -- if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
If you're a member of the media who wishes to attend, please contact us at: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget.com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget.com.