We're so hard at work here at CES that we almost forgot that we just got brand new t-shirts! To celebrate our time in Las Vegas, we thought we'd share a little love and give away five of these precious bits of thread. You probably know the drill already, but the full rules (and another shot of our kind friend Roger modeling the shirt) are after the break so read on and get commenting!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Five winners will receive one (1) Engadget t-shirt in a size of their choosing, depending on availability. Aprroximate value in the billions.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, January 11th, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.