The Engadget Show is sponsored by Sprint, and will take place at the Times Center, part of The New York Times Building in the heart of New York City at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues (see map after the break). Tickets are -- as always -- free to anyone who would like to attend, but seating is limited, and tickets will be first come, first served... so get there early! Here's all the info you need:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at the Times Center at 2:30PM on Saturday, doors will open for seating at 4:30PM, and the show begins at 5PM
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity in the Times Center is about 340, and once we're full, we're full
- The venue is located at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York City (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
Subscribe to the Show:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
[Zune] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
[RSS M4V] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 44
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services Netflix, YouTube, Other
- Audio services Last.fm, Pandora, Other
- Video codec support AVI, DivX, h.264 / AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Quicktime, WMV, XviD
- Audio codec support AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs)
- Audio outputs via HDMI, RCA stereo, TOSLINK (optical)
- Released 2010-11-10
Microsoft Windows Phone 7