Gadget of the Year both by you, our illustrious readers, and by this rapidly-aging Engadget staff you hold so dear, so we didn't think you'd mind. But that's not all -- the winner of the Droid and 10 lucky runner-ups will also receive one of our fancy new Engadget t-shirts! All you have to do is leave a comment to tell us how much you care (about us, not the environment) and you'll be entered to win. The full instructions and typical rules can be found after the break. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will win a Motorola Droid and an Engadget t-shirt, 10 other winners will win Engadget t-shirts.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Thursday, March 11, 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.