Packed within that powerup distribution vessel is an arcade token with images from both Final Fight and Magic Sword, a copy of the soundtrack on cassette(!), "Ninja vs. Bear" and "Haggar for Mayor" badges, a reversible t-shirt with one of the two games on each side, and a can of pink hair color spray, in honor of Final Fight's Poison.
Non-press members will have an opportunity to get one of these from Capcom's online store, but you'll have to be vigilant! In the meantime, see the press kit unbarreled after the break, thanks to Ars Technica.
Update: new images at Capcom-Unity (and above).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One