Hey, would you look at that -- we done won ourselves an award! And not just any award, but the People's Choice Webby Award in Consumer Electronics, which is doubly special to us since it was voted on by the general public. Obviously we're pretty happy about the win, but we're even happier to have such great readers like all of you -- Engadget editors work pretty hard, but you're the ones who make our site what it is. So by way of celebration, we're giving away a Droid Incredible
, courtesy of Verizon Wireless, and 10 lucky runner-ups will get spiffy new Engadget T-shirts! All you have to do is leave a comment to tell us how happy you are, and you'll be entered to win. The full instructions and typical rules can be found after the break. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will win an HTC Droid Incredible and an Engadget t-shirt, 10 other winners will win Engadget t-shirts.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, May 5, 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.