That's right, Engadgeteers -- the tables have turned. Tomorrow, June 23rd, The Engadget Show returns full force with a very special guest: Jimmy Fallon
, host of NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
(and also a major geek). Jimmy will be sitting down with us for the kind of frank, eye-opening, and downright thrilling one-on-one conversation only The Engadget Show can provide. Not only that, but we'll have the Microsoft Kinect
live and on stage for a hands-on demo with Microsoft's own Kudo Tsunoda
-- so you'll get a chance to see it in action long before it hits shelves this November! And there are lots
of other major surprises
We'll also have music from the inimitable Glomag
, along with some stunning visuals from invaderbacca
. Oh, and did we mention the crazy giveaways? Like... a pair of new Xbox 360s
? Seriously, you do not want to miss this one -- it's going to be epic.
: The Show will be taking place in a lovely new venue
, the Rose Auditorium
in Cooper Union's New Academic Building
(ie. not the TimesCenter), located in Manhattan at 41 Cooper Square
. Seating is extremely limited, so get there early!
Here's all the info you need:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at 5PM on Wednesday, doors will open for seating at 7:30PM, and the show begins at 8PM
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity is limited (only about 200 seats in the theatre), and once we're full, we're full
- The venue is located at 41 Cooper Square New York, NY 10003 (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
If you're a member of the media
who wishes to attend, please contact us at
: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget [dot] com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions
can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget [dot] com.
We'll also be doing our best to stream the show live, so check back here tomorrow at 8pm if you can't make it out to the show.
Subscribe to the Show:
] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.