Because August is just that awesome, the Engadget Show is back in a big way next Friday, August 27th at 8pm
! You've read it right, we're talking about double Engadget Show! Thrill as Josh sits down with Samsung Chief Strategy Officer Omar Khan
to chat up the company's recent Android sprint, chill as Engadget investigative correspondent Rick Karr
scales a skyscraper to check up on an AT&T team tasked with improving New York's data infrastructure, groove as the Show welcomes Harmonix's Rock Band 3
team for an exclusive live demo, bask in the infinite wisdom of the round table with Josh, Paul, and a special guest
, and rock out to mind numbing chiptunes music in an encore performance from Zen Albatross
with visuals from invaderbacca
! As usual, we'll be doing tons of giveaways at the live show only
, so make the trek and join us at The Times Center
in person. If you're geographically incapable of joining us in New York City, just tune into the stream at right here on Engadget.
The Engadget Show is sponsored by Sprint, and will take place at the Times Center
, part of The New York Times Building in the heart of New York City at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues (see map after the break). Tickets are -- as always -- free to anyone who would like to attend, but seating is limited, and tickets will be first come, first served... so get there early! Here's all the info you need:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at the Times Center at 5:30PM on Friday, doors will open for seating at 7:30PM, and the show begins at 8PM
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity in the Times Center is about 340, and once we're full, we're full
- The venue is located at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York City (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
If you're a member of the media
who wishes to attend, please contact us at
: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget [dot] com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions
can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget [dot] com.
Subscribe to the Show:
] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.