Frontal Concepts Launches the Infuse Wristlock™ solution for the iPod Nano 6G
Not just your average iPod Nano watchstrap - The Infuse allows users to mount their iPod Nano 6G in a minimalist and ergonomic manner via its unique "Wristlock" mechanism.
29/11/2010 – Frontal Concepts is pleased to introduce the Infuse wristmount, a sophisticated minimalist accessory for Apple's iPod Nano 6G. Infuse's uniquely designed mounting system, the Wristlock™ Mechanism, allows you to easily "snap" your iPod nano in or out of the wrist mount. The Infuse also orientates the iPod nano in an ergonomic fashion such that the earphone wire runs parallel to one's arm such that it will not be a hindrance to movement. Infuse's silicone straps are custom made from high quality material and finished with an anti dust coating. The Infuse has been designed to augment, not to obscure, the iPod nano's clean, modern look.
1. Minimalist and polished design
2. Orientates the iPod nano in an ergonomic fashion, such that the audio wire is parallel to your arm
3. Does not require you to unmount your iPod nano for connection to the computer
4. Firmly and securely mounts your iPod nano
5. Constructed using high quality plastics, silicone and stainless steel
The Infuse comes in 3 strap colors, black, white and brown at an introductory price of $24.95 USD. It will be available for order on the Frontal Concepts site: www.frontalconcepts.com/infuse