You probably already know this, but here at Engadget, we love our readers. And, whenever we get the chance, we love to give a little back. Today, we're happy to have a brand new Computer Engineer Barbie to offer up to one random, lucky commenter. This Barbie has a new career and a new attitude to match it, and we think she's pretty cool. All you'll need to do to win her is to leave a comment below -- after reading the rules, of course.
Thanks to Mattel for providing us with the doll.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Four winners will receive one Computer Engineer Barbie.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Wednesday, December 22, 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.