Update: Moved Suddenlink/Viacom, Time Warner/Sinclair to resolved
Expiring at midnight:
- Dish Network vs. E!, Style -- Dish Network and Comcast are negotiating over the networks, with a contract expiring at midnight. Dish and Comcast are also fighting over Comcast SportsNet California, which has been off the air since November 24
- Hearst vs. DirecTV - Covering 29 stations across the country including CBS, ABC and CW affiliates
- Insight vs. Raycom - Three stations in Louisville, Evansville and Cincinnati
- Suddenlink vs. Viacom - Not only will Suddenlink keep Viacom stations like MTV, VH1 and Spike, but it will also be adding EPIX "in the next few months," without raising its subscribers rates
- Time Warner Cable vs. Sinclair Broadcast Group -- Sinclair owns ABC, CBS, Fox, CW, MyNetworkTV and NBC affiliates in 35 markets which it will pull at midnight including San Antonio, Pittsburgh and Tampa. Time Warner claims it will still be able to provide programming from the "Big 4" networks in those areas without Sinclair, although viewers may miss their local news stations -- This isn't fully resolved, but negotiations have been extended until January 14th. Details here.