"I started to look inside EA and see what we had there," Dahl said in a video featurette posted by Game Informer. "And, quite naturally, I started looking into the sport games because what they have is animation -- that's what drives their games [...] and it looks pretty good, I'd say."
The animation tech used by EA teams, dubbed "ANT," was created 7–8 years ago, by Dahl's count, and has evolved into a "powerful" tool, combining the knowledge of EA's otherwise separated programming teams over many years of iteration.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One