Attention humans, the Engadget Show
is back next Friday, March 25th at 7:00pm
with HP's Jon Rubinstein
at The Times Center in New York City, and you can win a free trip for two to the taping! Josh will be sitting down the former Palm CEO (current HP Senior VP)
to get the inside scoop on everything from the TouchPad
, new Pre 3
, the state of WebOS
, and much more! Trust us when we say that you won't want to miss it. What's more, our very own Joanna Stern
will be demoing the Samsung 9 Series
laptop, we'll have the Nintendo 3DS
on stage for a live demo, and special guests Nilay Patel
and Paul Miller
will be joining the roundtable! We'll also have the usual slew of insane giveaways and rocking chiptunes music, as well as some more surprises! Remember, giveaways happen at the live show only, so make the trek and join us at The Times Center
in person. We have a new ticketing policy
, so if you're coming to the live show, be sure to read about it below. If you're geographically incapable of joining us in New York City, just tune into the stream right here on Engadget and/or read below to find out how to win and free trip to NYC
for the taping!
The Engadget Show is sponsored by Sprint, and will take place at the Times Center
, part of The New York Times Building in the heart of New York City at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues (see map after the break). Tickets are -- as always -- free to anyone who would like to attend, but seating is limited, and tickets will be first come, first served
... so get there early! Here's the updated info on our new ticketing policy
that you need to know:
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- Ticketing will begin at the Times Center at 2:00PM on Friday, March 25th, doors will open for seating at 6:15PM, and the show begins at 7:00PM
- We now have assigned seating, so the first people to get their tickets -- and the Sprint text-to-win winners (see below) -- will get priority seating. This also means that once you get a ticket, your seat is guaranteed -- you won't have to get back in line to get a good seat.
- Ticketing will continue until all tickets are given away
- You cannot collect tickets for friends or family -- anyone who would like to come must be present to get a ticket
- Seating capacity in the Times Center is about 340, and once we're full, we're full
- The venue is located at 41st St. between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York City (map after the break)
- The show length is around an hour
If you're a member of the media
who wishes to attend, please contact us at
: engadgetshowmedia [at] engadget [dot] com, and we'll try to accommodate you. All other non-media questions
can be sent to: engadgetshow [at] engadget [dot] com.
Sprint is also offering 50 guaranteed tickets
to The Engadget Show taping to the first 50 entrants who text "ENGADGET" to 467467 or enter online! Standard text messaging rates apply. Click for the Official Rules
and see how to enter online.
If you live outside of the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT), you can enter online for a chance to win a trip for two
to New York City to attend The Engadget Show. Standard text messaging rates apply. Click here
Subscribe to the Show:
] Subscribe to the Show directly in iTunes (M4V).
] Subscribe to the Show directly in the Zune Marketplace (M4V).
] Add the Engadget Show feed (M4V) to your RSS aggregator and have it delivered automatically.