Nintendo is no stranger to these patent suits, with previous complaints claiming Nintendo infringed upon others' patents with Wii Fit, the GameCube and Classic Controllers, controller ports, and motion controls (Nintendo settled in that case).
We don't claim to be legal experts, but something seems off about this particular case from the outset: the screens are made by Sharp, not Nintendo.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite