10.7.2 to deliver iCloud compatibility to your Mac, you can at least enjoy a few bug fixes, courtesy of today's surprise Lion update. 10.7.1 doesn't boast any new features, but it does solve a few major issues, including missing admin accounts and freezes when playing back video in Safari. If you haven't gotten an alert yet, you can fire up Software Update to download the first set of tweaks to the young OS, and check out the slightly more complete changelog after the break.
- Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari.
- Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out.
- Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion.
- Resolve an issue in which an admin user account could be missing after upgrading to OS X Lion.
- Resolve an issue where MacBook Air may boot up when MagSafe Adapter is attached
- Resolve an issue causing intermittent display flickering on MacBook Air
- Resolve an issue that causes the SD card slot in Mac mini to run at reduced speed with SD and SDHC media