We're pretty excited about Google Wallet, but the service is currently only available for Nexus S 4G phone owners, leaving most of you waiting for broader implementation. Well, how would you like to skip the line, getting to test it out on a Nexus S 4G of your very own? Google has supplied us with five phones to give away -- the company is even throwing in $1,000 (yes, one THOUSAND dollars) of prepaid credit to help fund those first few dozen taps. There's one catch: you'll need to use your Nexus S 4G with a Sprint plan, though the carrier is throwing in one month of demo service to get you started. Check out our in-depth preview for a detailed look at the service, and simply leave a comment after the break to be entered to win -- after checking that you meet the entry requirements, of course.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. You may comment as many times as you like, but only the first comment will be counted as an entry.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! Google Wallet is currently only launching in the US, and you'll need access to Sprint's wireless network to use it.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Five winners will each receive one Nexus S 4G with Google Wallet and $1,000 of preloaded credit.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until September 25th, 2011 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.